Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just put my order in. Sounds like they will take care of us through these initial stages. The price was right too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Received my scanguage on Friday and STM was at 20. Today as soon as it hit 22 the regen started. It went down to 3 and within 10 city miles was holding around 10.
This scanguage is very useful in monitoring. Glad I ordered one with the $50 discount. Has anyone found a good place to mount it? Mine is riding on the passenger seat at the moment.

·
Registered
9 Posts
When I had one in my cruze I just set mine on top the steering column, it just sits centered below the factory DIC. Never even used velcro, cord seems to hold it in place.
I'll give that a try. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can anyone tell me why there are 3 exh gas temp gauges and 2 intake air gauges? They all read different when I scroll thru them. Any info on why there is more than 1 gauge for each of them? If the temps are from different locations in the system, does anyone know where guage 1 is sensing from? Guage 2 sensing from? etc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just an FYI.

Driving home from the gym this morning my STM was at 23 and shortly after I got on the road I noticed my RGN went to 1. I got started on the 4 lane 55mph drive home when it went to 1 and watched as the STM went down slowly to 3 just as I got home 18 miles later. The RGN went to 2.

What I did notice is that when I had to make a turn off the four lane onto two lane the RGN went to 0 but then went back to 1 as my STM was only down to 8 by then.

I noticed as I got home and backed into the garage that when I got of I could hear the exhaust cooling off by the "tinking" sound it was making like when it would be on a gas vehicle just coming off the interstate and shutting down.

Now to see how long my STM takes to get back up to 23. When I hooked up my ScanguageII it was already at 21 that was just last Tues.

Just a little info for everyone. Loving the gauge. I did notice that my ADC is at .21 and has not moved in the 50 mile round trip I took this morning.

Exact same result for me. Shut down during regen and on next start it finished.

James, sent you an email about getting the latest gauges for my scanguage. What do I need to do on my end to make it happen? Mine is a test unit purchased about 2 weeks ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.