Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Confirmed today from Scan Gauge there's no 'firmware' specific to our CTD and it does not matter if you buy it directly from Scan Gauge or through one of their vendors, you'll get the very same device and configuration.
According to their website we need Firmware version 4.42 to access what we want.
The unit I bought off the shelf at autozone has V4.13 so I need to send it in for a upgrade from what I understand.

·
Registered
626 Posts
All you have to do
Famous last words.
We can not get internet/cable at our new house. Cell phones barely work 1/2 the time so heavy internet surfing is gone. Some cursory reading of the SG2 looked like what I needed and our daughter was visiting with her 1.4L Cruze with a CEL light so I called around and found one locally, with out dated firmware.

That is how I ended up with a non-CTD compliant unit and why I can't do countless down loads to upgrade. Everyone in this country can't spend hours doing in depth research on the internet, yet.

AT&T, we're ready for AirGig!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.