Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I have the Cruze TD-specific ScanGauge II and it worked like a charm. I paid $120 on sale - I will sell it for $100

I also have the Cruze TD-specific Weathertech sunshade + wintertime warming pad (use the black side to help prevent icing on the windshield during the workday). I paid $68 - I will sell it for $45.

As well as some OEM oil filters (either 2 or 3 left over, I do not recall). I paid $11.57 each - I will sell for $6 each.

I am willing to offer a **** of a good deal to get all of these items out of my house. I can also get SUPER cheap shipping through work, so that isn't anything to worry about.

If you buy the whole lot, I will charge $10 shipping total and knock another 10% off the prices above for each - call it $150 for the lot, shipped.

Please feel free to post here or to PM me with questions.

Mike

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
~~PRICE DROP~~

$125 shipped for the lot. My loss is your gain.

Also: I have two oil filters for the car, not three.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
~~PRICE DROP... AGAIN~~

$100 shipped for the lot. My loss is your gain. This is a crazy good deal. Work with me here, people.

I have two oil filters for the car, not three.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you want to do that deal with DBeAsT above I'll take the scan gauge and Weathertech

·
Registered
23 Posts
STill interested..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really sorry about the delay - I am JUST about to head out of town until Monday. I will message later tonight and we can figure out specifics.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just sent a private message to each of you. I will be tough to get in touch with tomorrow until 5pm, and out of town until Monday - but I can ship all of this as early as Tuesday morning.

Mike
PM replied.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.