Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I just purchased a 2013 chevy cruze the other week. When I was pulling out from the bank's ATM lane the right side of my car went over a curb that divided the lanes. I wasn't going fast at all but I'm scared that there might be some damage done to my car. There is a little square piece that is missing from the bottom right of my car, and thats about all I can see. The car pulled to the right slightly before I ran over the curb but I'm worrying that I might have done something that messed up the alignment. Can you guys help me figure out if there is any damage done or if I'm just freaking out about nothing. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
7,813 Posts
Probably did something if there's a piece missing. As well, any pulling to the right may be due to the crown of the road.

What model cruze and how many miles do you have? There's two different rear axle configurations depending on model.

Reactions: Merc6 and sparkman

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
Hey everybody, I just purchased a 2013 chevy cruze the other week. When I was pulling out from the bank's ATM lane the right side of my car went over a curb that divided the lanes. I wasn't going fast at all but I'm scared that there might be some damage done to my car. There is a little square piece that is missing from the bottom right of my car, and thats about all I can see. The car pulled to the right slightly before I ran over the curb but I'm worrying that I might have done something that messed up the alignment. Can you guys help me figure out if there is any damage done or if I'm just freaking out about nothing. Thank you!
Same exact thing happened to me, my friend opened the door and we heard this horrible noise, he looked when we got out and said no damage. Recently my Chiropractor pointed out I have a missing patch of paint down to the bare steel. This happened a year ago and I just told my friend what he had done. In all fairness he was getting eye surgery and it was at sunset. All this for a crappy Fish & Chips dinner. In fact the missing square is the size of a large scallop

1 - 5 of 5 Posts