·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Made in china . E Bayland

·
Registered
973 Posts
Cheaper tha eBay, aliexpress.

Cheaper still, toabao, mostly the same as aliexpress, but you have to navigate more Chinese and/or Chinglish, although TaoBaoFocus can help there.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
I made my own out of vinyl . I got buisy 1 saturday after noon .

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
anybody know of a place where i can get a kick bar scuff plate for my 2013 cruze LT RS?
Are you talking about a kick plate for the actually doors so to avoid shoe marks and scuff when exiting the car or are you talking about the other kind?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I found that I was scratching the edge of the door sill getting in and out. I really like the look of the black plastic GM sill plates, but they don't wrap around the edge, so would not help. I ended up buying some from ebay that are actually quite nice and mighty cheap. Here's a link - 09 10 11 12 Chevy Cruze Chrome Stainless Door Sill Scuff Plate Trim Chevrolet

It took about a month for them to come from Korea.

THe pics in the ad are accurate, but if you want some pics of them on my car let me know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I found that I was scratching the edge of the door sill getting in and out. I really like the look of the black plastic GM sill plates, but they don't wrap around the edge, so would not help. I ended up buying some from ebay that are actually quite nice and mighty cheap. Here's a link - 09 10 11 12 Chevy Cruze Chrome Stainless Door Sill Scuff Plate Trim Chevrolet

It took about a month for them to come from Korea.

THe pics in the ad are accurate, but if you want some pics of them on my car let me know.

can i see some pictures please?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you talking about a kick plate for the actually doors so to avoid shoe marks and scuff when exiting the car or are you talking about the other kind?

talking about the kind that goes on the door; bottom on the door to aviod the foot hitting it getting in AND OUT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts