Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a really good site to search US inventory for Cruzes? I've done the "Build Your Own" function on the Chevy site and tried autotrader.com, but Chevy lacks range and autotrader.com seems spotty. Once I saw k8busa's pic of the brick leather interior, I want to see one in person.

I know that interior is hard to find - at least I haven't seen one yet in Michigan. I wonder if it goes with any exteriors as well as it does Summit White. What a sharp car. I might just wait until the 2014's come out and shop for my Cruze later this summer. Brick leather w/ Summit White RS LTZ is a fine looking combo. Will be curious to see the new blue and red shades on that model year, too.

On that note - does anyone know when to expect orders to start opening up for 2014 models?

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
I can check for you really quick. It's not a site anyone can get access to, or I'd just tell you where to find it. I'll look and let you know.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: baltimore jack

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can check for you really quick. It's not a site anyone can get access to, or I'd just tell you where to find it. I'll look and let you know.

Appreciate that! Not sure how your system works, but if you find a couple dealers with it I can look up the cars at their dealer website.

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Summit White/Brick LTZ RS at Frei chevy in Marquette Mi $25855 MSRP sunroof and RS package are the only options listed.

Also, Stanford Allen in Monroe
$26,585 MSRP

Options listed
Enhanced safety
RS package
Navigation
No moonroof

Spitzer Chevy Northfield Ohio

Sunroof
RS pkg
Premium pioneer

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Summit White/Brick LTZ RS at Frei chevy in Marquette Mi $25855 MSRP sunroof and RS package are the only options listed.

Also, Stanford Allen in Monroe
$26,585 MSRP

Options listed
Enhanced safety
RS package
Navigation
No moonroof

Spitzer Chevy Northfield Ohio

Sunroof
RS pkg
Premium pioneer

Very helpful! - Thanks a lot for looking those up for me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah you did you even gave the pic a like on page nine of that thread.
Yep, just went back and looked. Beautiful color. It probably wouldn't go well with a brick leather interior, but maybe a cocoa or all black. I like all black, but I just don't get leather seats and cloth on the dash. Cheapens it for some reason to me. I just wish I could see some of the harder to find configs in person but there aren't a ton of options of the 2013's in mid-Michigan right now.

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Blue Ray metallic may not be a color you can order. We don't know yet. It may only come with a specific package. Say like the dusk edition which is a car that only comes one way with a special color interior. Like a special edition. This is what this color is reserved for on the Camaro. And that's the car I posted in the 2014 changes thread.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2013Cruze, are you looking to trade in your current model on a 2014 or shop for a 2nd one? I'm going to trade in a 2008 Nissan Sentra. Looking forward to getting something with stabilitrak for Michigan winters and a remote starter.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Yep, just went back and looked. Beautiful color. It probably wouldn't go well with a brick leather interior, but maybe a cocoa or all black. I like all black, but I just don't get leather seats and cloth on the dash. Cheapens it for some reason to me. I just wish I could see some of the harder to find configs in person but there aren't a ton of options of the 2013's in mid-Michigan right now.
My wife has a 2013 Cruze with blue topaz metallic. With the brick leather interior looks good to me.

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
2014 Cruze Colors

Atlantis Metallic GWY
Black Granite Metallic GAR
Blue Ray Metallic GXH
Champagne Silver Metallic GWT
Crystal Red Tint Coat GBE
Cyber Gray Metallic GBV
Rainforest Green G7J
Red Hot G7C
Red Rock Metallic G7P
Silver Ice Metallic GAN
Summit White GAZ
Tungsten Metallic GXG

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
2014 Cruze Colors

Atlantis Metallic GWY
Black Granite Metallic GAR
Blue Ray Metallic GXH
Champagne Silver Metallic GWT
Crystal Red Tint Coat GBE
Cyber Gray Metallic GBV
Rainforest Green G7J
Red Hot G7C
Red Rock Metallic G7P
Silver Ice Metallic GAN
Summit White GAZ
Tungsten Metallic GXG

Cyber Grey not available for 2014 Cruze. It's listed as deleted in that thread.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.