Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a really good site to search US inventory for Cruzes? I've done the "Build Your Own" function on the Chevy site and tried autotrader.com, but Chevy lacks range and autotrader.com seems spotty. Once I saw k8busa's pic of the brick leather interior, I want to see one in person.

I know that interior is hard to find - at least I haven't seen one yet in Michigan. I wonder if it goes with any exteriors as well as it does Summit White. What a sharp car. I might just wait until the 2014's come out and shop for my Cruze later this summer. Brick leather w/ Summit White RS LTZ is a fine looking combo. Will be curious to see the new blue and red shades on that model year, too.

On that note - does anyone know when to expect orders to start opening up for 2014 models?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can check for you really quick. It's not a site anyone can get access to, or I'd just tell you where to find it. I'll look and let you know.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Appreciate that! Not sure how your system works, but if you find a couple dealers with it I can look up the cars at their dealer website.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Summit White/Brick LTZ RS at Frei chevy in Marquette Mi $25855 MSRP sunroof and RS package are the only options listed.

Also, Stanford Allen in Monroe
$26,585 MSRP

Options listed
Enhanced safety
RS package
Navigation
No moonroof

Spitzer Chevy Northfield Ohio

Sunroof
RS pkg
Premium pioneer

Very helpful! - Thanks a lot for looking those up for me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah you did you even gave the pic a like on page nine of that thread.
Yep, just went back and looked. Beautiful color. It probably wouldn't go well with a brick leather interior, but maybe a cocoa or all black. I like all black, but I just don't get leather seats and cloth on the dash. Cheapens it for some reason to me. I just wish I could see some of the harder to find configs in person but there aren't a ton of options of the 2013's in mid-Michigan right now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2013Cruze, are you looking to trade in your current model on a 2014 or shop for a 2nd one? I'm going to trade in a 2008 Nissan Sentra. Looking forward to getting something with stabilitrak for Michigan winters and a remote starter.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
And so I was told. But I copied and pasted those colors from the actual "click to order this car" on GMGlobalConnect. I have a GM account. That's how I was able to locate the cars he was looking for, with the options listed. I can even tell you how long they've been sitting on their lot.

By GM Account, do you mean a GM Visa? That might be worth getting for that vehicle search perk alone.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Summit White/Brick LTZ RS at Frei chevy in Marquette Mi $25855 MSRP sunroof and RS package are the only options listed.

Also, Stanford Allen in Monroe
$26,585 MSRP

Options listed
Enhanced safety
RS package
Navigation
No moonroof

Spitzer Chevy Northfield Ohio

Sunroof
RS pkg
Premium pioneer

Would you mind doing another search for me? I'd like to find the nearest Cruze to Jackson, MI that has the red brick leather interior, period. I figure I should sit in one and see how much I like the interior itself before I drive way out to look at the whole package. Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Hey baltimore jack, supposedly Media.GM.Com is another place where you can get Cruze related info but unfortunately no website yet has released any info on the 2014 gasoline Cruzes just some info on the 2014 diesels.

Trust me I've been religiously looking for 2014 cruze info and if there was info out there to know besides the color changes and the deletion of the cruise control on the LS, I'd know about it, hahaha/jk. I talked to a couple Chevy reps on the phone and they have told me that the 2014 cruze 1LT still won't be getting the Mylink Nav unfortunately, and if I remember correctly I think they said the 2014's either hit the dealers' lots sometime in June or that they start being produced at lordstown in June.
I'm excited to get a Cruze. Would be surprised if I go with another vehicle at this point. The question is whether to jump on one of these 2013's while the rebates are hot or just order a '14 in a few weeks. I really want to see one of these red brick leather interiors in person before I make a move either way. Those look awesome to me. I imagine it only works with a handful of exterior colors, though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
Yeah, if you get a 13 Cruze you will get some good rebates right now but those won't be around for awhile on the 14 Cruze once it hits the lot. The 2014 Cruze like 2013Cruze said, will have some new exterior colors and fingers crossed, won't have anymore antifreeze issues due to them knowing the causes and fixing them prior to the 14 Cruze's assembly in a few months.

Though I had my heart set on buying a 2013 Cruze, my current financial situation won't allow it, so I'm hoping I can order a 2014 Cruze right before they end production on them. With so many cruze issues now discovered and mostly resolved at this point, its my hope that the 2014 Cruzes will be darn near flawless.

The fact that you might not get the exact configuration you want on a 2013 Cruze since you cant have them factory ordered anymore or due to having to maybe buy a used 2013 Cruze to get the configurations you want and than not knowing if it had prior issues or still likely having to deal with the antifreeze smell down the road even if it was one of the last 13's to leave the Lordstown plant, I'd lean more towards waiting for a 2014 Cruze if the above stuff I mentioned bothers you.
Good points. Hopefully pics will release soon of the new colors on the '14's. And I hope they don't slip "leaky radiator" as a packaged option. I'd hate to have to get that with premium audio. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.