Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Yep, just went back and looked. Beautiful color. It probably wouldn't go well with a brick leather interior, but maybe a cocoa or all black. I like all black, but I just don't get leather seats and cloth on the dash. Cheapens it for some reason to me. I just wish I could see some of the harder to find configs in person but there aren't a ton of options of the 2013's in mid-Michigan right now.
My wife has a 2013 Cruze with blue topaz metallic. With the brick leather interior looks good to me.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
2014 Cruze Colors

Atlantis Metallic GWY
Black Granite Metallic GAR
Blue Ray Metallic GXH
Champagne Silver Metallic GWT
Crystal Red Tint Coat GBE
Cyber Gray Metallic GBV
Rainforest Green G7J
Red Hot G7C
Red Rock Metallic G7P
Silver Ice Metallic GAN
Summit White GAZ
Tungsten Metallic GXG

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Cyber Grey not available for 2014 Cruze. It's listed as deleted in that thread.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
2013Cruze, are you looking to trade in your current model on a 2014 or shop for a 2nd one? I'm going to trade in a 2008 Nissan Sentra. Looking forward to getting something with stabilitrak for Michigan winters and a remote starter.
Maybe I thinking about the Blue ray metallic. But just depends.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Hey baltimore jack, supposedly Media.GM.Com is another place where you can get Cruze related info but unfortunately no website yet has released any info on the 2014 gasoline Cruzes just some info on the 2014 diesels.

Trust me I've been religiously looking for 2014 cruze info and if there was info out there to know besides the color changes and the deletion of the cruise control on the LS, I'd know about it, hahaha/jk. I talk to a couple Chevy reps and they have told me that the 2014 1LT still wont get the Mylink Nav and if I remember correctly I think the 2014's hit the dealers' lots sometime in June. Either that or they start being produced at lordstown in june.
Starts production in June.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
I'm excited to get a Cruze. Would be surprised if I go with another vehicle at this point. The question is whether to jump on one of these 2013's while the rebates are hot or just order a '14 in a few weeks. I really want to see one of these red brick leather interiors in person before I make a move either way. Those look awesome to me. I imagine it only works with a handful of exterior colors, though.
There won't be any rebates on the 2014 Cruze not when there are still 13's still on dealer lots. The only reason I would say for you to wait and get a 14 Cruze would be if you want one of the new exterior colors. If you can find what you are looking for in a 13 Cruze you would get a lot better deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.