Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

seat belt chime

34390 Views 18 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  John Fed
hi folks can anyone tell me how to remove this annoying noise is there a plug below the seat or is it attached to the seat belt holder ????
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
And it's also a beer bottle opener. Incase you also want to drink and drive.

(Facepalm)
Sir Kermit

If you do drink and drive (because, at least, you tough about that), that´s your problem right?. See, there´s no reference AT ALL for this behavior in my post because i don´t drink alcohol at all. And to go on, if you really saw the image, the ``drink`` showed is looks like some type of SODA by the BLACK color of the liquid, not a beer... So, your comment is not VALID.

Moving on, i really think that jokes doesn´t help here. And I also think that there´s a BIG miss understanding in this post.

1- Davy (creator) NEVER said that he´ll drive WITHOUT safety belt on. He asked about the NOISE, just that. As the noise starts EVEN when the vehicle is STOPED, what we THINK that he would do, is OUR problem and OUR interpretation, not the REAL question right?

2- If any of you guys have kids, you will agree that, sometimes, being stopped in a parking area, with the engine ON (to keep AC running) what´s very regular for a family (you stay in the car, the mom goes to a grocery, or pharmacy, or rent a movie, etc.) is VERY annoying to be locked on the safety belt and your kid ask, need something, start crying, loose something on the floor, or any other hundred other situations that kids can do in the car :)eusa_clap:). In THIS CASES, is very annoying get of the safety and listen this noise.

So i think that if we REALLY wanna help any thread, we need to focus the problem. I did, and i found a partial solution for what have being asked. But if not, better keep to ourselves our ``conspiration theories``.

· Registered
5 Posts
First off all, i'm really sorry about my bad english. I apologize it to you. It's my 2nd language and i don't speak very often. Because of that, i might not made my point clear here and you're probably right!

What i was talking about my kid (for now just one but the other is coming soon) well, i don't known all kids but my mine gets frustrated when stay in the car stopped doing nothing for so long (could be my education.. who knows - she's only 2 years old). I swear to you that i always try to give some entertainment to her but i think that i'm not good enough..

And to let you chill, yes, my kid, when in the car, stays 10000000% of the time on her chair and with safety belt ON, even when stopped even on a closed and covered parking area. I'm not trying to kill anyone. And more, the closer back doors is locked trough safety lock and open just from outside. are we good?

And again, as i said before, the point is missing again! that's what i meant in the 1s place! He asked about noise, just simples as that and we are talking about kids in the back... can you see what i mean....
looks like i'm talking to green peace people saving whales! heheh (you said that's ok to be funny here)

gas station with the car running..... come on? really? are you red cross? (funny part 2)

And about the mod, i don't know how many forums do you get in but, they got this title for they appear to be imparcial in all the questions and the more important, an reasonable behavior. Imagine if somebody become a mod and become angry to any reply that receive on his messages just because a simple member disagree.. probably an emotional disease will come to him very soon or the forum will loose all members in a short period of time...

I didn't disrespect him at all, just made my point, disagreeing. This is the core of forums, discussion about different points of view... right? one likes xenon lights, other not. one likes big wheels, other not. one likes blue, other yellow...

nothing here is personal or better, shouldn't.

Reactions: brian v
1 - 3 of 3 Posts