Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any seat cushions that don't interfere with the air bag sensors? Sherri has excruciating pain (both in the Cruze and Volt) from the pressure the front of the bucket seats put on the backs of her legs.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
There's a company called ROHO. They make specialized cushions for people confined to wheelchairs. But they also make two or three models for automotive use.

I can't seem to find their catalogue right now. But I'd start with them.

Reactions: Merc6 and Rivergoer

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
For the passenger side, possibly elevating the feet a few inches might help. Trish complained about the same leg pain due to seat height in our Ram, especially since we mainly use it for all-day trips.

Her cheap solution was a plastic CD box covered with a small blanket that acts as a foot rest. Brings the back of the knees/thighs up just enough to relieve the pressure.

Reactions: Merc6 and Tomko

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,167 Posts
There's a company called ROHO. They make specialized cushions for people confined to wheelchairs. But they also make two or three models for automotive use.

I can't seem to find their catalogue right now. But I'd start with them.
Does anyone know of any seat cushions that don't interfere with the air bag sensors? Sherri has excruciating pain (both in the Cruze and Volt) from the pressure the front of the bucket seats put on the backs of her legs.

ROHO seat cushions

Pressure Cushions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.