·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Thats insane... Nice Cruze.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't had time to watch the whole video yet, found it just before I left for work. From the comments I read, it costs him $25 just to operate the lift. So taking the Cruze out for a spin and then putting it away costs as much as a whole tank of gas, if that's the case. Crazy.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
So wrong, yet so right!

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
The host annoyed the crap out of me. As for the elevator, I've seen it done before, but it only held one car on it at a time[wasnt long enough to hold an RV].

·
Registered
467 Posts
That's cool, but I'm still trying to think how the Cruze fits into this. This guy lives in a completely different life style than most of us, and I'm curious how he settled on a Cruze. I'd suspect that if it was me I'd be shopping Caddy, BMW, Merc, etc for a daily driver.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Oh he's trying to save on gas, since it costs half a tank to get the car out of the garage.

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
That's cool, but I'm still trying to think how the Cruze fits into this. This guy lives in a completely different life style than most of us, and I'm curious how he settled on a Cruze. I'd suspect that if it was me I'd be shopping Caddy, BMW, Merc, etc for a daily driver.
Maybe he liked the lil Cruze :). Not everyone has to flaunt their wealth!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts