Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my used dealer installed fog light kit. Kit was on my car roughly 15k miles and work flawlessly. I'm turning my car in soon and decided to pull it off before trade in. All parts are included. I installed some aftermarket chrome pieces that are slightly pitted, but if you don't like them they're only double sided taped on. 120obo. PM or post if interested. (Sorry some photos didn't resize).

Auto part Rim Automotive lighting Automotive piston Vehicle
Auto part
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle
Light Auto part Automotive lighting
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part
Technology Electronic device Camera accessory Material property Camera lens
Technology Electronic device Electronics Memory card Gadget

·
Registered
706 Posts
Good luck

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why do you say that? Seems like a very good price for a OEM fog light kit. I like how it has the chrome trim. Not the flat black plastic. Looks more RS package.
Thanks. That was kinda the goal with the chrome was to make it look more like an rs package when I had it on the car.

·
Registered
706 Posts
NOTHING towards you i had a set of new never installed fog lights i was just missing the switch i couldnt give it away at 120.00 i was getting offers of 75.00 SHIPPED

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NOTHING towards you i had a set of new never installed fog lights i was just missing the switch i couldnt give it away at 120.00 i was getting offers of 75.00 SHIPPED
Thanks, I guess? Maybe it's what you're doing. I've been in sales for many years now and buy and sell on the side just for fun. Fog light kit sold yesterday for asking price, so no longer available. Thank for the interest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts