Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm looking to purchase a new set of tires and wheels therefore I'm looking for the value of the set I have now. They are stock 16" Cruze wheels and firestone tires. The wheels are in good condition and although the tires have been fairly used, they are in good condition as well. I will attach pics but let me know what you guys think?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
I know this is a tired old saying, but they are only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for them.

And thats going o vary significantly with your geographic location and your local market. Meaning you will be more hard pressed to find someone in Billings Montana than you would LA or Brooklyn.

When I look on Craigslist or eBay..I don't even bother trying to negotiate someone down from their asking price if I think is excessive to begin with, I just keep looking elsewhere unless they are the ONLY place that has what I want.

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,233 Posts
Asking price and shipping costs will make or break your sale. So first things first: What are you asking for the set and where are you located?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Asking price and shipping costs will make or break your sale. So first things first: What are you asking for the set and where are you located?

I'm not sure about asking price yet.. I've seen someone on eBay selling pretty much the same thing as me but for $550. I was thinking anywhere around $200-300 for full set? But I'm in Denver, CO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts