Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 Chevy Cruze - Hello all! I had my car in the body shop recently and when I got it back the service airbag notification was on and my heated seats no longer work. I don't know how this might relate to repairing the body, but that has to be what caused it. How do I remedy? I read about replacing the fuse for the heated seats. However, I really think they forgot to plug something in.

On a side note, this shop was the worst and I REALLY do not want to take the car back there.

Thanks for any information!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check under your drivers seat to see if anything is unplugged.
I checked and everything is plugged in. Now the vents are blowing weak and the radio station randomly changes stations. My car is possessed!

I had read here that disconnecting the battery might help. Should I try that?

I have someone that can test the electrical. Maybe that would help pin down the problem area.

Also, probably unrelated, but it is burning gas like there is no tomorrow. I took a trip yesterday that I take often and it normally take about 3/8th of a tank round trip. This one took over 3/4 of a tank. Just had the oil changed and only has 34000 miles on it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for that information. The bulletin states up to 2015. Did they extend to include 2017? I will check the battery. Mine is located under the back seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts