Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, first time poster. I'm a former long time GM owner that now has two 2016 Cruze Limiteds parked in front of my house. I've been a purchaser of the service manuals for all of my cars, and they've more than paid for themselves over the years.

I see on the Helm website the 2016 manual for the Cruze comes out shortly, but I can't tell if the Limiteds will get their own, or if I should just buy the 2015 Cruze manual. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
I'd wait until Helms releases the 2016 manual. Then see if it's for the Gen 1 Limited or the Gen 2. If for the Gen 2 I suspect the 2015 manual will do the job for you.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Been a lot happier with alldata.com then Helms loaded with constant repeated common sense safety information, then plowing through all three manuals trying to find what you are looking for, understand its four now.

With a subscription and finding coupons on the internet, costing a tad over a buck a month. Has a search engine and what took hours to find can take seconds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts