Mine has been doing this over the last week too ('12 ECO, 6spd manual). 2 weeks ago I installed the updated PDIM, and 1 week ago I replaced a leaky coolant reservoir. This morning I pulled the battery, cleaned all the connections, cleaned all the body grounds in front of and behind the battery. I also shifted the coolant reservoir to gain access to the ABS connection, removed and cleaned that. I had code U0074 before, we'll see if that goes away...
I replaced the negative battery cable last year, so I'm confident that's not the problem. When this car is working, it's actually pretty nice. When the gremlins show up, I'm tempted to complete my transition to Brand T.
(edit to add
My bluetooth code reader with Torque Lite wasn't capable of pulling the U code. I had to use my better reader, and pull ABS codes to get that U0074 to show up on the scanner.