Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2012 Chevy Cruze from a used dealer with 45k mi on it. This is the 1st Chevy I've ever owned. On my way home from buying the car I had this same issue. I have been into their service dept 4 times, and they now won't do anything to fix this. I am so dissapointed. Now I have a car I've had less than a week that I WAS thrilled about- now I am worried!

I have now had this happen 3 times, even after having the brake recall from Oct done. Can someone give me some guidance as to what actually fixed this?

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
supersquint,

We can certainly reach out to your Chevrolet dealership on your behalf. Please private message me your name, VIN, phone number, and dealership. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am having my service stabilitrack light and traction control light come on. Car only has 56k on it. It’s had rack and pinion replaced under a service bulletin because I was having issues and now this rack and pinion is leaking and it hasn’t been that many miles ago. Car has been a lemon since I bought it. Dealership is rude and of no help. I have wasted hard earned money on a car that stays in the shop more than it does on the road. Thoroughly disgusted with this car.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts