Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had mytires rotated last week by the a Chevrolet dealership. I ask them to set thetire pressure at 50 psi. Immediately, upon driving away from the dealership, I noticedthat the TPMS for one tires was 15 psi low. I was in a hurry and didn’t go backto the dealership. The next time that I drove the car I obtained received a "ServiceTire Monitor System" message and the TPMS for the tire which was 15 psi low, now isblank (just dashes for pressure). I called the dealership and they said thatthe TPMS needs to be replaced. Seems like quite a coincidence that the TPMSfails almost immediately after the tire rotation.

I wouldappreciate anyone’s comments or suggestions about this issue. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rob,

thanks for your reply. My Cruze is a 2011 so the battery may be weak. it just seems odd that the sensor started acting up immediately after the rotation. I will see if a relearn will help. Maybe this is something I can do myself through the "air release" method which I have read about on this forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.