Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,837 Posts
The missing check valve in the intake manifold would explain the leak at the throttle body and camshaft seals (positive crankcase pressure vents from the weakest point - often camshaft or crankshaft seals). All of these are somewhat common on th Cruze. The oil at the throttle body should go away if the Pcv System is functioning correctly

Edit: mixed up yours with another thread, sorry.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,837 Posts
Sorry for the confusion. I thought I saw oil on top of the transmission under the air hose that connects to the throttle body. That’s a normal spot to find oil when the PCV system is acting up. You’ve taken care of everything in the system (intake manifold) that was leaking but may see some oil dripping for a short while after as it’s pushed out of the intercooler, through the throttle body, and burned in the motor.

Corrugated hose and associated check valves sound like they are functioning correctly. At this point, replacing the turbo line and camshaft seals should take care of your issues I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.