Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

we have one of these shovels at work

it takes 52 or 58 (i always forget) air filters to do a PM

warehouse is only allowed to have 22 filters in stock.

·
Registered
379 Posts
What kind of oil do you use in a 295,000 mile Protege'? (that I also deserve Hazmat pay for) Trac ND 30 of course!

Gauges are overrated, but a fine place to store family photographs.

The windshield was also obscured by 2 dozen faded silk roses....you couldn't see out of the passenger side of the windshield.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
How about a corporation that buys a very successful electronic manufacturing company, lays off the top engineers to save money and keeps the dumb ones instead in a hostile takeover.

They quickly learn they lose everything in a year or two. Not once, but three times in my life, worked my can off to build a company up to find I am out on the street. Only satisfaction was watching them belly up.

Never in our history does the consumer own more electronic stuff, ha, the days were much better with just an AM radio and a 14" TV set. But not a bit of this crap is made in the USA.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I work for a multi billion dollar company that is too cheap to buy us light bulbs but I guess you don't become a multi billion dollar company if you spend money on useless things like that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts