Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Why if you went through all the trouble to post this to satisfy your curiosity, wouldn't the day of the year also be helpful, example 7/7/17
Because many if not almost all don't know that date. Unless you have the build sheet who knows the exact date?

Reactions: Merc6

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Because many if not almost all don't know that date. Unless you have the build sheet who knows the exact date?
I was pretty sure mine lists it right on the build plate. We have members that post when their unit is built on a Monday or Friday believing those are days with the worst quality control ?

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
I was pretty sure mine lists it right on the build plate. We have members that post when their unit is built on a Monday or Friday believing those are days with the worst quality control ?
What's on the door post is month and year just as the OP posted. I think you need build sheet to get further detail.

·
Super Moderator
7,794 Posts
Monday, July 29, 2013.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
8/??/14...how's that?

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
I think the OP was looking for gen 2 ctd build dates?

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts

·
10,713 Posts
Yeah it's usually month year on the car.

When I found my Gen 1 was May 10, 2013 it was from the build sheet.

Finding this out would be though Chevy Customer Care by private messaging the Vin of the car and a good email address for them to send you the full list.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mine was built in 02/17. I think production began earlier in 2017 (January), but I'm not 100% sure. I could ask some folks and find out more, though!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts