Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Matching color? Same color as ours, where did you get that shark fin? Doesn't look very easy to steal.
Hey Nick,

How ya doing. Yes it´s the same olor. I had to bring it to the paint shop. There is also one on ebay.com which will fit the us model ( Nav/Radi) just check it out on ebay. I got mine from Ebay.de because that´s the one for the Opel insignia I think GM is selling the Insignia in the states as an Buick.

·
Administrator
15,662 Posts
Hey Nick,

How ya doing. Yes it´s the same olor. I had to bring it to the paint shop. There is also one on ebay.com which will fit the us model ( Nav/Radi) just check it out on ebay. I got mine from Ebay.de because that´s the one for the Opel insignia I think GM is selling the Insignia in the states as an Buick.
Correct, the 2011+ Buick Regal.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Be aware that there was a mid year break point for the 2011 regals on what antenna was used.

Nowthen, based on what I can see here, the M.Y. and earlier used p/n 25938466. After that used p/n 20786831.

Sebastian, Can you clarify which p/n you got?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Be aware that there was a mid year break point for the 2011 regals on what antenna was used.

Nowthen, based on what I can see here, the M.Y. and earlier used p/n 25938466. After that used p/n 20786831.

Sebastian, Can you clarify which p/n you got?
I can´t tell you anymore. The part number was on the bottom and as you can see I already installed the antenna. I also think that the one for the Buick looks a little bit different to the one which the European Insignias got.

I got mine from Ebay.de

·
Registered
34 Posts
I looked at the new Verano's sharksfin and it looks like it would fit perfectly on our Cruze's. Has anyone tried one of these?

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
I tried looking at doing the same thing with the Camaro's antenna, and while they look the same, they wire differently and have different connectors. Best thing you can do is go to a dealer and ask to see the diagram for the antenna system for each car, that's what I did.

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts