Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I'm officially and finally a Cruze owner and I could not be happier! She's just over a week old and this vehicle is so impressive. The transmission shifts are smooth, the pick-up is amazing with the turbo, and I have only filled her up once since I got her. She's a 2016 Chevrolet Cruze LT Mosaic Black, Jet black interior, RS Package, Sun and Sound and Technology package. I'm so excited to be a part of this community outside of customer care, and I'll be seeking all the advice I can get from you all. Enjoy the pics!

Thanks,

Patsy

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Grille Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hood Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Steering wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Automotive design

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Welcome to the forum Patsy. We have a GM Rep here named Patsy also located in MI, she is cool. Hey are all cars girls?
One in the same Eddy!

Many congrats Patsy and an official welcome to the family!

PS - I thought you preferred the kalahari interior.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

Reactions: PG2016LT

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One in the same Eddy!

Many congrats Patsy and an official welcome to the family!

PS - I thought you preferred the kalahari interior.
Thanks Tom! You know I have a special place in my heart for the Kalahari, but finding that interior is a dime a dozen. Can't find one to meet my needs! Oh well :).

-Patsy

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the Cruze family!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Took you long enough Patsy. :) After driving the two Cruze in Detroit I test drove a 2017 Volt. I'll stick with the Cruze. Welcome aboard (again).

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
Took you long enough Patsy. :) After driving the two Cruze in Detroit I test drove a 2017 Volt. I'll stick with the Cruze. Welcome aboard (again).
I saw a White one with the black side panels at my Dealer on Thursday and it sure looked sporty, at least from the side. Can we work on getting Patsy an expedited pass to the VIP Room?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It really did, Mike, but it was worth the wait! The Volt can be a little overwhelming, but it sure is a beautiful car. Glad you're sticking with the Cruze ;).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I saw a White one with the black side panels at my Dealer on Thursday and it sure looked sporty, at least from the side. Can we work on getting Patsy an expedited pass to the VIP Room?
My black one has the pin stripes on the side, but they are subtle, which I love! The RS package makes a huge difference with the look! :)

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
It really did, Mike, but it was worth the wait! The Volt can be a little overwhelming, but it sure is a beautiful car. Glad you're sticking with the Cruze ;).
The Cruze design team found the sweet spot between not enough controls and too many, making the vechicle controls a distraction. The Volt went overboard and I found the controls to be a distraction. I really dislike having controls mounted to the console side of the steering wheel. I also found the Driver Information Center to be too much for configuration. The displays were nice but too many options.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
My Supra and kid's Kia are black and literally extremely "hot" cars, like around 90*F warmer on the inside when sitting out in the hot sun.

Wife wanted a "cool" Cruze, so she picked white, no blast of heat when you open its door.

Not like the old days, could get any color you wanted, as long as it was black.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My Supra and kid's Kia are black and literally extremely "hot" cars, like around 90*F warmer on the inside when sitting out in the hot sun.

Wife wanted a "cool" Cruze, so she picked white, no blast of heat when you open its door.

Not like the old days, could get any color you wanted, as long as it was black.
It's been so hot in Michigan lately that my car was SO HOT when I got in it. I'm so thankful for the RemoteLink app to start my car and have the air blasting before I get in now. :)

·
Patience Of Job
562 Posts
Welcome Patsy! I must say that is one clean/sharp car, I love that color & matching interior.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts