Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone live in Canada that has bought a tune from bnr? Just wondering is u choose the usps option do u pay anything at the door? Or is it better to choose the cheaper shipping method? Thanks in advance cruzers

·
Super Moderator
5,165 Posts
I don't know shipping to Canada but I would think the cost would be added to the price of the tune.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks cruzers, I will choose the usps option I think it will be safer for any kind of duty fees at door.

·
Vendor
990 Posts
Yes we do ship to Canada! There are a lot of Canadian members running BNR tunes :)

·
Vendor
990 Posts
We do charge shipping, on a tune its a flat rate $25USD. I think you guys might have duty/import tax or something on top of that but I'm not positive. That's for USPS shipping.

Reactions: snowwy66

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think usps shipping is a bit more but can save u in the long run I believe it’s like 35 dollars more. That’s my question, we pay that usps charge we don’t pay anything at the door?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anything shipping across the border is subject to duty, taxes & brokerage, regardless of shipping provider. The duties/taxes and brokerage is a % of what the product is valued at, and will be collected at the time of delivery by whomever the delivery company is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts