Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
looks awesome! some great looking cars there!

Reactions: IROCZILLA

·
Registered
71 Posts
hahaha! bad nothing, thats awesome!

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a cruze and I live in California. I find It rude I didn't get invited. YOU ARE ALL BLOCKED
(Just kidding)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Actually we are planning a larger meet soon, so stay tuned! Last me we had a lot of people said they would show, and didn't. Don't be that guy.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
As expected cali taking the lead in modified cruzes. But where s Stephen and Jak?

Cars are looking great.

Sent from my Phablet. Excuse the grammurr.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As expected cali taking the lead in modified cruzes. But where s Stephen and Jak?

Cars are looking great.

Sent from my Phablet. Excuse the grammurr.
Stephen had work, by the time he showed I didn't want to take any more pictures lol. And Jack has failed to show to the other meet, but hopefully him and Vinny will be at the next one.

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
I'll try depending on where and when! My cruze isn't modified though

You dont need to have a modified Cruze to go to the meets. Heck IROC only has tint, vinyl roof, and a bunch of plastidip.

Just don't be **** and show up with a Hyundai Elantra LOL.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Where and when are you guys thinking about doing another meeting. I'm stuck out here in Yuma AZ and haven't seen any modified cruzes. I am in need of a meeting with my Cruze family.lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
Is that silver cruze have a carbon fiber trunk or is that plasty dipped? Looks amazing either way

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
The perfect place to meet would be in Baker in front of The World's Tallest Thermometer near Bob's Big Boy? Sad news, the Thermometer is in disrepair, not working and is up for sale. After the meet we will cross state lines and test our luck at Stateline Nevada, home of the former World's Largest Roller Coaster?

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
I'd be interested in a meet. I have plans for my Cruze when I get back home (currently deployed)... I'm originally from SoCal myself, making the trek down from Washington State in August-September.

Keep me posted, boys!

·
Registered
203 Posts
love the backgrounds!! odd question but is there somwhere you can get califronia plates? Ill be down there second weekend of august for a week in the hollywood/santa monica area to tour around. PM please if you got that info, I really want one of those plates to collect (maybe ill bring you an Ontario plate and we can swap)

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Swap meet , auction , yard sale . Take yer pick . Shoot I have a couple sitting around the garage . How much are you willing to spend . The black ones are hard to get .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts