Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unknown vibration also

I am also having the exact same issue as described as BowTie423 and raungst. I experience it all the time, on every trip through 10 -15 miles per hour. The vehicle is a brand new 2014 LT with only 950 miles on it. I bought it about a month ago with 12 miles on it. It is an automatic and it started when I reached 650 - 750 miles. Very annoying and frustrating.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone had a similar problem or experience when accelerating modestly a shutter or vibration that generally starts around 10mph and ends around 15mph. The vibration can be felt through the pedals and the steering wheel and seems to be a front end vibration. I don't believe it is suspension or alignment related because it happens very consistently within the same window, the 10-15 mph range while it is in 2nd gear I believe. It's strange because I can duplicate it several times during a drive home from work or not at all other times. Is it just a product of the way the engine/transmission idle or operate? Or could it be a service issue?

A side note, the other day while running some errands and stopping at different places. I went to start it and when the rpm gauge did it's thing at initial start where it goes all the way to 8K rpm and drops to 0 rpm, it sounded like it wanted to stall out when it hit 0. I was able to do it back to back a few start ups, but since Saturday it has stopped and I haven't noticed it as much. Coincidence?

Thanks
Hi,

Did you ever get this resolved? I am currently having the same issue with my 2016 1.6L SRi 132kw Cruze.
The car has revealed a shudder/wobble that seems to be originating from the transmission. It is most prominent when driving the vehicle on the flat or an incline and driving at 2,000rpm at 19-23kph with about 10-15% throttle in second gear.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts