Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,691 Posts
I wasn't. I never once crossed the DY.
Looks fine to me...

Cool video - not common to see a video taken from the side of the car watching the suspension.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I didn't mean it was for the RS only, I guess I should edit the title. It's just an accessory suspension on my RS.

I can do a side-by-side video with racerender but it didn't look all that useful to me unless it was the same stretch of road, and I don't have good footage of the same spot, in the same direction, without traffic.

I still think it's useful as you can see the motion of the wheel in the "before" part is more pronounced in on the road imperfections than after--it just moves up and down a lot more over the undulations in the road. There's a big reduction afterwards. It makes the car a lot more confidence inspiring.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I didn't mean it was for the RS only, I guess I should edit the title. It's just an accessory suspension on my RS.

I can do a side-by-side video with racerender but it didn't look all that useful to me unless it was the same stretch of road, and I don't have good footage of the same spot, in the same direction, without traffic.

I still think it's useful as you can see the motion of the wheel in the "before" part is more pronounced in on the road imperfections than after--it just moves up and down a lot more over the undulations in the road. There's a big reduction afterwards. It makes the car a lot more confidence inspiring.
Nice you have the RS package is this on a LT sedan or hatchback. Are those tires 16 or 17 inch stock?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
That's not the double yellow. That's the right side border of the road. That means I'm FURTHER from the double yellow, not closer. What the ****?
I never once said anything about crossing a double yellow line. I was taught we stay in our lane not encroaching the double yellow line or the' border line' or the 'emergency or Bike lane'. Clearly you seem to utilize that part of the roadway as yours?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Nevermind, I see this was a mistake.

Last edited by froyofanatic; Yesterday at 07:28 PM. Reason: trolls
LMAO "trolls"

They're everywhere, don't let em bother you. You shouldn't have edited your original post. Just don't respond, that's what pisses trolls off the most anyway. Who cares

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,691 Posts
Yeah, I'd say put the video back up.

Someone is clearly unaware how spirited driving works - nor is that even remotely close to "weaving in and out of a lane". I'm pretty sure a vast majority of people will dip a tire below the NON-DOUBLE-LINE in a turn, I do it all the time. Pretty easy to see a bike and not do that, but sure, complain about a non-issue.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I never once said anything about crossing a double yellow line. I was taught we stay in our lane not encroaching the double yellow line or the' border line' or the 'emergency or Bike lane'. Clearly you seem to utilize that part of the roadway as yours?
THAT'S what you're so worked up about? Dude, get a hobby.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,681 Posts
THAT'S what you're so worked up about? Dude, get a hobby.
He's not just a Troll, he's a Resident Troll - I think he just forgot to add that to his profile, oh and this is his hobby!:laugh:

I agree with MP81, put the vid back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts