Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Siemens #60 Injectors and RacerX Catch Can

6627 Views 53 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Toma
I'm selling my #60 injectors, as they are too large for my setup currently. They've had 1 tank of 93 and 2 tanks of E85 ran through them, so they are still pretty fresh. I'm even throwing in a slightly used packet of dilithium grease to the lucky buyer!

Price: $80 OBO

I'm also selling my RacerX catch can that was made for the Sonic but will also work on the Cruze. All it will need is some 5/16th fuel line to plumb it and to make some new holes in the mounting plate possibly for installation. My car wasn't a fan of having a catch can, so I need to sell it.

Price: $60 OBO

I can also do a combo deal for $100 shipped. Just DM me :)

Photos:
EDIT: Price lowered from $120 to $100 for each item and now offering free shipping in the US!
Reactions: -loki-
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

Registered
2013 Chevy Sonic RS
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Registered
Zeus you know you want them ;)

Reactions: Gotta_Go_Fast

Registered
Well I'm out too then o_O. I'm prolly done with the engine, cept IC and a catback maybe

Registered
2013 Chevy Sonic RS
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have they not been able to modify the chassis control module? That's the secret to getting these injectors to work right on these tiny engines.

Registered
2013 Chevy Sonic RS
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I'm out too then o_O. I'm prolly done with the engine, cept IC and a catback maybe
Depending on how hot it is where you live, the intercooler will make a huge difference. I noticed my temps dropped considerably. I imagine that it will help your turbo live longer too since it's not running as hot. The exhaust also made a really solid difference. I ran a BNR downpipe first and noticed that the turbo response improved and then when I did the rest with basically a 2.5" all the way back through a Flowmaster DBx. I'd recommend adding a resonator somewhere in the system if you're going custom like that. What system were you thinking about?

Registered
Prolly zzp catback but I may leave it like it is. Who knows... I was gonna get both with my profit sharing check,but our company nixed those this year because of being closed for covid. So now I'm stuck here on the weekends o_O

Registered
2013 Chevy Sonic RS
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What exactly can BNR do?

They can't program injectors.
They can't check their email.
They can't answer their phones.
:LOL:

Sorry for the threadjack.

Bump for the OP to sell this stuff!
Lol thanks for the bump. I鈥檝e heard their response times aren鈥檛 great. Why is that?

Registered
I haven't had a bad experience with mine

Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
I had horrible experience with Trifecta, but BNR has been mostly good. I have my issues with Jerry as well, but his tuning has been the best for my car compared to Trifecta. Unfortunately, this limits me so I can't buy these.

Bump and good luck...great price.

Registered
2013 Chevy Sonic RS
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Anyone? Still haven鈥檛 even gotten any offers or anything lol

Registered
2013 Chevy Sonic RS
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Used parts, like injectors, are hard to sell. 60# is ALOT of fuel. There aren't too many people here that need that much fuel.
That's very true. I'll try to post them locally too.

Registered
2013 Chevy Sonic RS
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 54 Posts