Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I really want this wide body! dose anyone know where or how to get it? names? is it sheet metal fiber glass carbon fiber? is there car just a tube chassis ? I just googled cruzes. seen it never watched the races on tv any info links would be grate

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
Those cars look like the European 2.0L racing cars and won't be available to the general public. The 1.6T engine is only available from China or Australia, but may take a bit of work to put in a US Cruze if you could afford to import one. The 1.6T in Australia at least comes with bigger brakes and sports suspension as well.

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
Those are custom made WTCC spec body panels, in other words you have about the same luck winning the lotto as getting a race spec body kit like this one.

However, I believe there is a kit out there that is BASED on this kit, but it looks like crap IMHO.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Those are custom made WTCC spec body panels, in other words you have about the same luck winning the lotto as getting a race spec body kit like this one.

However, I believe there is a kit out there that is BASED on this kit, but it looks like crap IMHO.
There is a chappy version on Ebay I wish j could find my ADAC cruze thread with all there performance parts list I had on here any help mods so we can show this guy what he can get.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3.
Which is bigger than my hand.

·
Registered
296 Posts
meet the Chevrolet Cruze*Philippine Touring Car by BRE (Blanco Race Engineering)

source : custompinoyrides.com

Specifications:

1.8L Ecotec Engine
Blanco Race Engineering DT (Dyno-Tuned) to 125 WHP (Philippine Touring Car GT125 Rules)
BRE DT Twin Exhaust Mufflers
BRE DT Stainless Steel Intake System
BRE DT Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipings
BRE DT Stainless Steel Exhaust Headers System
Custom Designed Roll Cage
Fully Stripped-Down Race Interior
Recaro Bucket Seats
Momo Racing Pedals
Momo Steering Wheel
Momo Racing Harness
WTCC Rear Spoiler
WTCC Wide-Body Kit
WTCC Front and Rear Bumper with built-in Spoiler

Build Pix : B.R.E. RACING – The Chevy Cruze Project (The Buildup)

some more pix....

image source : kotse.com

image source : kotse.com

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
The link doesn't seem to be a wide body but it does like nice. If someone does go widebody, make sure you get wider wheels to match.
And I better see some track time. :tongue:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sent an email to them today to get a price. Did you ever receive one? Was curious as to how much since the conversion rate is 1 U.S. dollar to about 44 of there Philippine Peso.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
What about bushwacker flares LOL!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts