Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always found that the Similar posts feature was one of the most helpful features of this forum for those who bothered to read it. Now we see sections called Most Popular, or Trending, or Recommend Reading instead. How do any of these features help with the O/P's Question/ thread?.

Those new emblems on the mini aspirin sized Avatar's are really tacky, one looks like a Lightning Bolt, one looks like the Star sign. Do they mean something? Does anyone have more than 113 points, can I buy I point. Rivergoer shouldn't always be listed #1

·
Administrator
1,413 Posts
I always found that the Similar posts feature was one of the most helpful features of this forum for those who bothered to read it. Now we see sections called Most Popular, or Trending, or Recommend Reading instead. How do any of these features help with the O/P's Question/ thread?.

Those new emblems on the mini aspirin sized Avatar's are really tacky, one looks like a Lightning Bolt, one looks like the Star sign. Do they mean something? Does anyone have more than 113 points, can I buy I point. Rivergoer shouldn't always be listed #1
  • Recommended Reading at the bottom of a post, is similar to similar posts.
  • Popular/Trending is similar to previous active topics.
  • At some point, I am guessing that points will increase, but it is likely currently at the max for trophies.
  • They are still working on the release notes for the most recent update, in regards to the avatar changes.

Premium and Lifetime Premium members have a star and circle around their avatar.

Vendors have a storefront at the bottom of their avatars

Premium Vendors have a storefront and circle around their avatar.

Our community staff members are identified by the lightning bolt at the bottom of their avatars.

Premium staff members have a lighting bolt and a circle around their avatar.

- Cricket

1 - 2 of 2 Posts