Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Text Paper Magenta Paper product Banknote

Anybody having trouble with iPhone to connect with radio through the USB cable. I bought this today from Best Buys 29.95. It plugs in to the AUX Jack next to the USB in the center console works like a charm to stream music wireless. My 2011 LTZ never worked from day 1 with the USB reprogramming had USB replaced nothing. Hope it helps solve some problems for everyone else.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Not sure if the 2011 Cruze isn't "compatible" with iphone 5/5s, but I don't see why not. Have you tried using a different phone, cable, or a USB stick? That way you can narrow it down to between your phone/cable or the car's usb jack/programming.

PS. Your '11 LTZ did not come with bluetooth factory? :uhh: I know its an earlier model year for the car, but I generally thought an LTZ was pretty much a loaded Chevy.. Learn something new everyday haha TY for the info.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
The 11s and 12s came with Bluetooth for calling only. This is embedded in the On-Star module. They did not come with Bluetooth Stereo. Jewel, I suspect you have a bad PDIM or a bad cable from the PDIM to your USB jack (most likely bad USB port). If you're happy with the sound quality of your solution, stick with it. Otherwise, take a look at our Bluetooth Stereo thread (click the word Bluetooth in my signature) to see if this would be a better solution for you.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried everything 3 cables 4 I Phones 5 5S and 6 nothing dealer replaced everything USB port even the whole radio the y said it was a software issue that GM has to look into with apple as per why it dose not sync that was 4 years ago. I gave up so I bought this and it works great.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it has bluetooth but will no sync music the 11s did not have this feature. I pulled the trigger to early should have waited 1 more year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts