Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep it's back and just in time for the trip to Lordstown.

Reactions: sparkman

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
I was going to post this as well because the XM Weather alert popped up today and I don't have XM anymore? Visited the site and saw they miss me and are offering 6 months for $30. I think I'm going to bite even though they took away my free home streaming for that price

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have to play hard ball with they're sales reps. Just keep saying no until you are happy with a price they offer. I have to renew my wife's van every 5 to 6 months and I spend half an hour saying no until I get the price I want. It's nearly impossible to cancel service with them

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
You have to play hard ball with they're sales reps. Just keep saying no until you are happy with a price they offer. I have to renew my wife's van every 5 to 6 months and I spend half an hour saying no until I get the price I want. It's nearly impossible to cancel service with them
They might offer the worst customer service next to DirecTV, did not find it impossible to say no to me at least after 3 years on a promo. What is being offered now for $30 for 6 months does not include Home streaming, Howard Stern or the NFL games, all available for an extra charge. I was offered this downgrade 6 months ago and I said no yet now I'm tired of the USB streaming stick. Might hold 1000 songs but plays the same 20 over and over despite using the shuffle setting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts