Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here have something that sounds like sleigh bells coming from the gear shift leverarea when driving? When I'm driving I can hear a very faint albeit constant sleigh bell sound from the gear lever, it stops when the car is not moving, but starts once it starts to move again above like 3mph. If I put my hand on the gear lever the sound will also go away.

The sound is definitely there, but it's also so subtle unless you know what to listen for. I've tried to record it but the sound but that didn't work.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed it. I know it's not the biggest issue at all, but it's annoying as heck because I notice it.lol

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Take the plastic "chrome" cover off the area and check for coins and paperclips. The cover lifts from the back and has clips that just pull apart. Be careful around the Stabilitrak control button.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Gone away is poppa smurf , here to stay is the -J smurf ( @jblackburn ) , he sings about Cruzens and smurfettes , as @Rivergoer and I think about boozin and cute chicks , partying in a Cruzen wonderland !

You gonna join this party @brian v ?

Merry Christmas to you and your magic sleigh ride @jsnowbordr47

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Oh shooy and he's in California ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.