Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

So, I'm probably like all of you a car enthusiast. My name is Brandon and I'm from Canada, Qc.

I bought a Cruze a few months ago with 113 000km on it. I'm the type of guy who love rubbers, so, I'm probably going for a time-attack style. I don't have much money at the moment because I don't have a good job, but I do my best to do what I love in my life and the passions I've for car. So, here's my white girl! :)

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Welcome to the forum? She is a pretty white girl? Oh just a quick question, how do you properly identify the gender of this car? Is there some secret cubby I missed?

Reactions: Blasirl

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the forum? She is a pretty white girl? Oh just a quick question, how do you properly identify the gender of this car? Is there some secret cubby I missed?

Haha, you can identify the gender of the car by your minds.

Hello Brandon, welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining us and showing your Cruze, it looks beautiful. May it provide unlimited fun and unhampered travel across all terrains for as long as you two are together. Enjoy the time behind its wheel and your time here!
Thank you ! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.