Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
I recently moved to a house from an apartment, and now my whole commute to work is on streets which are 25-35-45, with lots of lights. I have noticed that if I am cruising at a fairly low speed, 25-35 typically, and I need to pass someone, I will floor the accelerator, and the transmission takes a good 3-4 seconds before it shifts, giving me major lag when trying to pass. Has anyone else noticed this? Is this something that could be addressed with a tune like trifecta, or is it inherent to the transmission?
I picked my D up last night and was cruzing around in town and noticed that at low speeds (1st gear and 2nd until the turbo spools up) the transmission is very jumpy. It seems to get better when the engine/tranny warm(s) up a bit, but to answer your question. Yes, i've noticed this as well. Not really sure what the reason behind it is, but I do know that once the turbo kicks in, the tranny is pretty smooth. This truly is a car built for the highway (loves 55-70 mph).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.