Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
I recently moved to a house from an apartment, and now my whole commute to work is on streets which are 25-35-45, with lots of lights. I have noticed that if I am cruising at a fairly low speed, 25-35 typically, and I need to pass someone, I will floor the accelerator, and the transmission takes a good 3-4 seconds before it shifts, giving me major lag when trying to pass. Has anyone else noticed this? Is this something that could be addressed with a tune like trifecta, or is it inherent to the transmission?
Is the delay really 3-4 seconds or does it just seem that way, if it really is try using manual mode to help and if the lag is in the kick down you will see the difference straight away. If it is turbo lag manual shifting won't make much difference and maybe a tune up will help? Lighter pressure on the gas pedal also sometimes gets better results.

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
I have the 6T45 transmission in my diesel and at 70k (37mph) when i pot the shift in manual I am in 4th gear on a flat road. Final drive is 2.66 in the Aussie diesel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.