Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Small grommets found in trunk

1169 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  DapperPlatypus
I took my 2014 Cruze LT into Krown for their usual rustproofing server and afterwards when I was in my trunk I found these two grommet/cap/plug things just sitting inside. I have to figure that they came from my car, specifically somewhere in the trunk, but there aren't any obvious places for them to go.

They're about 1/3" in diameter and made of (I think) a really thin plastic or rubbery material.

This is probably a long shot, but does anyone have any idea where they may have come from?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
2,447 Posts
We’re they drilling? I don’t know why they would be but those might be their plugs and they just left them there.

Otherwise GM places them at various points. I don’t know about the trunk but open your driver door and look for the plugs directly on the metal. That’s what those are for.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We’re they drilling? I don’t know why they would be but those might be their plugs and they just left them there.

Otherwise GM places them at various points. I don’t know about the trunk but open your driver door and look for the plugs directly on the metal. That’s what those are for.
They drilled a few years back when I first went with my car but I don't recall seeing small ones like this. The obvious ones all have larger plugs. Also, these were found in the truck which was strange.

I got these as a present in my Trunk, along with the USB cover that was next to the USB
Ruthless...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.