Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the Smart Stop Start installed in your vehicle? How has it performed? Likes/dislikes? Any problems?

I know this might be a double post, but i am not about to read through 2,800 posts.

·
Registered
257 Posts
lol it sucks wish i could get rid of it without the tune

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh nice. Let me know how you like it. The installation looked really easy. Just curious, what year Cruze do you have and how many miles? I am a little gun shy on buying the module because my car is brand new. I am trying to keep mine 100% stock because of all the warranty stuff (7 year, 150k). I emailed the guy and he seems pretty cool, he got back to me rite away and answered a handful of questions.

·
Registered
137 Posts
And I just ordered it.

Looks like you just pull the radiator cover off. Unplug the plug by the hood latch and plug the module in. Put cover back on.
Please do let the group know how you make out with this part. If you have an easy installation, no faults, or CEL’s, etc. and if it does what it says it will do, I’ll order one 2 minutes after reading your post! Thanks ?

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Ordered the part Wednesday night. Thank you @Terri C.

Thursday at 3:31 pm EST. Shipper label was created.
Friday at 12:25 am EST arrived Arlington
Friday at 1:40 am EST arrived Merrifield dc.
Saturday at 4:34 am MST arrived and is in transit to destination. Po Box. Might actually receive it today.

They must have sent it 2 day priority. 2100 miles.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts