Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just noticed how many people are viewing this site at a given time. 8000+ guests?

That's a lot of people. I know I was a partial lurker for a bit before I registered, and by no means am I saying SIGN UP OR ..

I would just like all the guests to know that the community here is very welcoming and responsive, better than other car forums Ive been to, much much better then certain others.
And I am a member of the Legacy, NASIOC, myG37, Juke, 8th gen civic, E90post, Optima, FT-86/FRS/BRZ, and Mazdaspeed forums.

I know there's a great amount of information already here that answers many questions and people just like to read threads,

But I just sincerely invite those who have any inclination to interact/post/ask questions, to register and receive a warm welcome. :eusa_clap:

·
Super Moderator
7,738 Posts
Well said razer.

Google brings a lot of folks here as well as lurkers.

Andrei and Mike have worked hard to give us this sandbox to play in. Justin gives us community building initiatives like the monthly contests. We have annual events at Lordstown and Watkins Glen.

Nick is our grandpa and Brian our court jester, to name just a few. With all members participating and contributing content.

I'm also a member on thetruthaboutcars, gminsidenews, coloradofans, gmauthority, skyscraperpage, and a few others. But cruzetalk is home.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well said razer.

Google brings a lot of folks here as well as lurkers.

Andrei and Mike have worked hard to give us this sandbox to play in. Justin gives us community building initiatives like the monthly contests. We have annual events at Lordstown and Watkins Glen.

Nick is our grandpa and Brian our court jester, to name just a few. With all members participating and contributing content.

I'm also a member on thetruthaboutcars, gminsidenews, coloradofans, skyscraperpage, and a few others. But cruzetalk is home.
The truth about cars is my favorite car blog, I really like their uniqueness in their writing and editorials.

But yeah, I really am/was surprised by this forum. I honestly didn't think a cruze forum would be so vibrant- it's not really a performance car at all (stock).

And the community is really great. So far, the best I have been a part of out of any car forum. Ive never been so active on a forum in my first registered month.

·
Administrator
25,604 Posts
Andrei set some high standards for us. Since then we have done our best to uphold them and select members who have turned out to be good moderators.

·
2,254 Posts
I'm only a member of one other forum, and I didn't think there would be another forum like it.

This place is well moderated and it is nice to scroll through most posts without seeing personal attacks, etc.

Now I got two forums that I'm constantly on. I have no life. Ha ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,168 Posts
It really is rare to find a community online who can hold civil discussions. Great job folks! Keep the integrity and respect levels up and this place will continue to be a welcoming, helpful place where meaningful conversation exists with minimal arguments. I quite enjoy taking part here, and am not a member of any other forum, not even the Ninja 300 forum. I just lurk for information. Y'all have an excellent day and stay classy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts