Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
I've been texting this person for about a month in a half he was begging me for advice that his girlfriend met everything to him and when she had to go to the hospital for a pregnancy issue went she got home she was put on bed rest two days later he texts me telling me that they were through.

And now this whole thing I don't know what to THINK???
I would be leary about giving my number out might wanna change your number.

Sent From An Antique,
My Original Droid.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
I agree that this whole thread and this member just need to be locked and kicked off the forum at this point. It seems like we have all wasted our time answering his questions and concerns about the Cruze as well as his personal problems. Let him take his drama and his crazy stories to the Toyota forums!

Personally I have nothing against gay people, but I don't respect gay people who start a family, knowing all along they were living a lie, because once it comes to surface, it possibly ruins the lives of the children and the significant other forever.

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
He says he's "moved on". Our cities are rife with Baby Daddies that have "moved on" (i.e. abdicated their paternal responsibility). Child support will be no issue for him. He'll soon learn that no W2 means no garnishment and if he does work, he'll do jobs that pay under the table, so Child Services can't track his income. Hopefully the maternal grand parents are physically and financially up for raising another generation. I am reminded of Carrie Underwood's song "Cowboy Cassanova" and the lyrics apply whether you are gay or straight.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Lol... I will pay every bit of the child support, after all I am the father. The reason I don't want to see my children is because I can not and do not get along with my ex... I have talked to her and she automatically assumed that I didn't want anything to do with them. If she wants to play that game, you're **** right I'm going to play that game. ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Lol... I will pay every bit of the child support, after all I am the father. The reason I don't want to see my children is because I can not and do not get along with my ex... I have talked to her and she automatically assumed that I didn't want anything to do with them. If she wants to play that game, you're **** right I'm going to play that game. ;)
Mate, do you have any clue how pathetic you sound? Being part of your childrens life has nothing to do with the relationship between you and your ex.

Those children 'need' both parents. Do the right thing.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Guys, STOP even responding to this so called 17 year old! Hes playing you all for fools. We need to move on and just admit we been lied to for all these months. This happens ALL the time on the internet. At this point,
honestly, who really believes he is 17 with 3 kids?? Come on.....

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
This is all the more reason to stay involved with your children. Otherwise your ex will convince them, through repetition over time, that you're a no good jerk or worse.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Guys, STOP even responding to this so called 17 year old! Hes playing you all for fools. We need to move on and just admit we been lied to for all these months. This happens ALL the time on the internet. At this point,
honestly, who really believes he is 17 with 3 kids?? Come on.....
I agree there's over 4 pages of comments on this situation mods should put an end to this thread.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
So the takeaways from this thread:

- When life throws you curveballs, you learn to deal with them.
- Live within your means, aka don't get a fancy car when there are more important expenses. You have a long life ahead so get a fancy car down the line.
- Work hard at a full time job- the effort put into finding a good job will surely pay off in the end.
- Despite life changes and decisions, the past will always be with you. Sorry. Own up to it and embrace it to your advantage, as a learning experience as well.
- When you have kids from a previous relationship, make your BEST attempt to be a positive roll model in their life, even if you don't see them the majority of the time. It's just the right thing to do.
- Stick by your ex's side throughout the pregnancy, even if you aren't attracted (in any sense) to her now. Be a friend, because after all, you did put her in that situation. You don't have to like/enjoy it, but it's something you should do. Even though it may be a second time, it's never an easy thing to go through.

And with that my friends, is all we wrote.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.