Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Yeah I was there dude they both suck eggs upside down and around noon day when I ''ll be getting that cup of Iced cold Tea and Limes that you served ME . Eddy ...

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ever been in a town with 4 million people and no power for up to 6 weeks? Miami, 2005

Ever been in 118 degree rain, a world record? Needles CA 2013
Best I have managed is 117F, but no rain just intense sun. Glad I was in the Cruze with tinted windows at the time in 2012 in Sydney.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Eddy Ya know when Ya give some one a certain amout of information your supposed to allow others to respond to Ya so you are now collaborating ? I think that is some sort of common decency rule or something .. so where did Ya go this time out in the Smow ? Smurfboarding or Just smoking a pipe full of yer favorite tobacco ?

But any how do Ya think there is an El Nino or an El Nina some where in the Pacific that just might be headed for the U.S. ? That's Nice and well needed !:shipwrecked:

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
War on drugs started in 1972 in the US, longest war in history and still no further ahead. Not only that so-called illegal stuff, but prescription drugs as well. Daughter-in-law is a pharmacist and had a gun held to her head a couple of years ago from some kid that wanted vicodin.

Had to spend a small fortune to update security measures. But hear the street price of vicodin is so high now, people are switching to heroin. But does have a minor side-effect, death.

Watching programs on Discovery and make a guy even more paranoid, claim law enforcement is making money off these drugs. Some truth to this, several years ago, 75% of our police department was arrested for being drug dealers. And attorney's and judges are making a fortune off of these.

For me with kids, high school was the worst thing, really had to watch them, those drug free signs are a big joke. I get my highs off a cup of coffee, maybe this is next on the list for illegal drugs. Also hear 70% of our prisons are filled with drug users, costing us tax payers $40K per year for each one. Where they should be in some rehabilitation center.

We did have a good one in our local hospital, but when it was taken over by a huge corporation around 8 months ago, they shut it down. Said it wasn't profitable.

If they would legalized drugs, a lot of law enforcement and judicial systems would lose money.

·
Administrator
25,080 Posts
Best I have managed is 117F, but no rain just intense sun. Glad I was in the Cruze with tinted windows at the time in 2012 in Sydney.
I'm glad you put that "F" on there - leaving it off would have been really hot. :)

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm glad you put that "F" on there - leaving it off would have been really hot. :)
My DIC read 47C and the weather man on the radio also said that a record high of 47C was reached that day. The global warming believers had a field day.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Prescription drug abuse is so bad that now many doctors aren't prescribing pain pills as often and people that actually need them are suffering because of it. I was in the hospital recently and could have used some pain medication but the doctor wouldn't prescribe me any, and no I don't do drugs or abuse them. Pretty sad...

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Good times lol. I ate the coldest Chinese food on Flagler and 82. Terrible.
To find out a few days later that Publix Dadeland had never closed (their #1 store at the time) and of course that killer Citgo on 67th and Coral way, 40 pumps, larger than Robby's station was still pumping. I stocked up on all the food I could buy and 5 weeks later another deadly hurricane hit, lost more food. A Walgreens sign blew in front of my apartment. The closest Walgreens was 5 miles away. The neatest storm was the "No Name" storm in 99. Dropped 20 inches of water in 2 days. I got paid 36 hours of overtime to stay at work and eat meals ready to eat (MRE's). Those things are nasty, worse than cold Chinese food or Brian's cooking any day!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Yo Dawg I resent that statement Eddy . But then again I never forced Ya to eat them MRE's either .. best part of an MRE is the John Wayne Bar anyway .

And me smothered down onion Porkchops are to die for Brotherr along with me famous Rigattoni .. Oh now I am getting hungry for some Gino' s

Hey Eddy what Ya think about this ..
View attachment 143753

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts

And me smothered down onion Porkchops are to die for Brotherr along with me famous Rigattoni .. Oh now I am getting hungry for some Gino' s

Hey Eddy what Ya think about this ..
View attachment 143753
A Mustang? Highway Cops drove them out here. Never cared for them unless they were smothered with Onions!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Yeah they had that POS 1980 s 4 cylinder god awful ugly 2 seat looking monstrosity of a Ford Muskrat .. what a mistake Ford made with that POS .. OH well I guess they are making up for IT Now with Me new IT .. I love IT ...

Turning over another leaf !

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Yeah they had that POS 1980 s 4 cylinder god awful ugly 2 seat looking monstrosity of a Ford Muskrat .. what a mistake Ford made with that POS .. OH well I guess they are making up for IT Now with Me new IT .. I love IT ...

Turning over another leaf !
You have one? And to think you wouldn't even tell me what you do for a living in my long PM to you. I figured its Mercenariy or Mafia?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts