21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,988 Posts
Computer programmer for 20 years now.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Weapons Engineering Technician in the Royal Canadian Navy- (fancy way of saying i make sure the big guns work when they need to)
LOL, Canada doesn't have any big guns.... :p

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
One thing I was jealous of was that their frigates still have the MK13 missile launcher and ours don't. Ours were decomm'd in '01...

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
I'm Senior Bus Operations Mgr for a family that owns multiple resorts in NJ.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If we don't have any big guns then how come if the US needs help were the first country they run to for help on the water. And they may have a bigger force but sailor for sailor (soldier for soldier) a Canadian will out perform an american. Not necessarily. Because we're the best (we are). But because we have to. In order to cover all the different tasks in my trade or any Canadian military trade. It takes 2-5 American sailors/soldiers.

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
If we don't have any big guns then how come if the US needs help were the first country they run to for help on the water. And they may have a bigger force but sailor for sailor (soldier for soldier) a Canadian will out perform an american. Not necessarily. Because we're the best (we are). But because we have to. In order to cover all the different tasks in my trade or any Canadian military trade. It takes 2-5 American sailors/soldiers.
It doesn't take that many, that's just how many we have. Most of the time we're falling over the other guys that are in the way. I've worked with the Royal Canadian Navy, and yes you guys are some hard workers and can hold your own, but only out of nessecity. Not doggin you guys, but if you had the numbers we have, we'd still be just as equal. By the way, y'all are fun as **** on liberty- One of the best nights out I ever had was with an Aussie ship and you guys in Singapore! lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
Im a Boilermaker/Welder I fix these big things, welding new floors in and adding things to them.

The second photo is of Conoco Phillips Refinery. 5th Largest in the World, Just happened to be my first job site. Smallest tank if been on was 54 feet tall 90 feet wide.

·
Super Moderator
4,988 Posts
IT Computer programmer for the last 28 years. 5 years at insurance company. Last 23 at HCJFS (Hamilton County Ohio

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I've only eaten a couple times at wings but haven't gotten sick.

McDonalds on the other hand. Hasn't been working out for the last couple of years. Even sent me to the hospital to find out I have a kidney stone.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts