Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,011 Posts
I've only eaten a couple times at wings but haven't gotten sick.

McDonalds on the other hand. Hasn't been working out for the last couple of years. Even sent me to the hospital to find out I have a kidney stone.
I don't think McDonald's would have caused that Kidney stone tho? I eat there a lot & like the fresh meat QP's, although a couple have been dangerously under cooked. I have a Buy one Get one Free card and the sandwich is an outrageous $6.99. When I was making the big money working for the Government in Miami they were 99 cents on a promo

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Kidney stone...worst pain I ever had.

They told me it’s like the pain women go through when giving birth. Really?

I now have a new-found respect for women who not only go through that kind of pain once, but multiple times...insane.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I don't think McDonald's would have caused that Kidney stone tho? I eat there a lot & like the fresh meat QP's, although a couple have been dangerously under cooked. I have a Buy one Get one Free card and the sandwich is an outrageous $6.99. When I was making the big money working for the Government in Miami they were 99 cents on a promo

Nope. It didn't cause it. But I didn't know it was there. Throw in McD's with a stone. It's not pretty.
The stone is gone ( I think ) but I still get side effects when I decide to brave McD's.

I just don't eat there much anymore these days. I used to eat there all the time but they must be doing something different with their cooking oil or something. Whatever it is. It don't like me.

·
Premium Member
5,011 Posts
Nope. It didn't cause it. But I didn't know it was there. Throw in McD's with a stone. It's not pretty.
The stone is gone ( I think ) but I still get side effects when I decide to brave McD's.

I just don't eat there much anymore these days. I used to eat there all the time but they must be doing something different with their cooking oil or something. Whatever it is. It don't like me.
Don''t get me started on cooking oil, when did it change everywhere? I stopped eating most fried stuff but some places smell horrible. It must be me I guess

·
Registered
137 Posts
View attachment 3362
USMC 2006-2010
Now College student and working in security part time.

About the Picture
I'm the one on the right.This is when they were tring to get flame resistant camo therefore why infantry Marines were wearing flight suits instead of the digital camo.
That is a M249 SAW with a ELCAN sight (junk)
Sent from iPhone 4
I'm currently an AT2 on those F/A-18C's I posted above, but I was forced to crossrate to AT. I used to be rated BM2, I'm still a Boats at heart.
Whatsup shipmate lol. Gsm2 reporting (gas turbine mechanic) on the USS Chosin CG-65, aegis class destroyer/guided missile cruiser, stationed at pearl harbor 02-06, only did 4 years, but had 1 tour in 02-03 for 8 months during operation Iraqi freedom. Now I work for the department of homeland security/FEMA as an independent contractor for the NFIP (national flood insurance program) I'm the adjuster that handles flood claims for commercial and residential buildings. In the field type, go to the loss, scope the damage, explain the policy coverages to the insured and write up the repair estimate and get you paid!!!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts