Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Driver's Ed
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep your car, truck or SUV cooler this summer with a SolarGuard Reflective Sunshade Windshield Cover from RockAuto. Forget about the original retail price (currently $20+ at some stores) and even the original wholesale price. These premium quality sunshades are Wholesaler Closeout priced at less than $4.00 at RockAuto.com!

The SolarGuard Reflective Sunshade Windshield Cover fastens to the outside of your windshield, blocking the sun's rays from entering the vehicle. Heat does not build up next to the windshield, allowing the interior, the dash and the electronics behind the dash to stay cooler.

There are two available sizes, attached in seconds with an adjustable strap and rail system, to ensure an optimal fit to most cars, trucks and SUVs!

As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited. Find your SolarGuard Reflective Sunshade Windshield Cover in the RockAuto catalog under the "Tools & Universal Parts" tab, in the “Window” category under "Accessories" or simply click here.

SolarGuard_Forum_Image.jpg

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
I'll have to measure my windshield. I can see this being useful in the winter.

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
I'll have to measure my windshield. I can see this being useful in the winter.
Wouldn't you want as much passive solar radiation as possible in the winter?

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Wouldn't you want as much passive solar radiation as possible in the winter?
I want to cover my windshield at night so I don't have to scrape ice.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
These seem like a lot of work to put on vs. internal ones.

I wonder how they hold up to being parked in wind. Apparently there are straps around the mirrors to hold them in place. I hope it's padded well.

The only video I could find was a QVC type show. Must have not done so well..

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
Oh, it goes on the outside.

No wonder they're on sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts