Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a Black Granite 2011 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT Automatic (90,000) with heated black leather seats, power everything, phone sync, even remote start. Most of the miles are from a 35 mile daily commute between Gregory and Lansing which is primarily highway and expressway driving. It drives like new and everything works as it should. I'm selling it because I just bought a Chevy Colorado for hauling.

This Cruze was garaged for it's lifetime.

Maintenance has always been performed by the dealer and within the past year includes (receipts available):
-4 wheel alignment
-Tire rotation and balancing
-Cooling system flush
-Transmission fluid change
-Fuel injection system flush
-Air filter
-Oil change.

New brake pads and rotors were installed in 2015 at around 70K miles. I had them checked at 90,580 miles when the transmission fluid was flushed and the mechanic measured brake pad thickness at 6mm so they're good for many miles. Maintenance documentation available.

•••NOBODY has ever smoked in this car!•••

Please pm me for photos and further contact info.

$7000 obo. I need this out of the way so I'm asking below KBB value and will consider any and all serious offers.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
You should probably actually post something constructive like a post saying hello before you copy and paste your craigslist ad, especially after the dealer wouldn't give you 4k for your trade because it's not worth what you think it should be.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well aren't you a bright ray of sunshine. I don't know what a dealer would offer me but I know he'd chuckle when he flips it for a dealer KBB of $8100 to $10,100.

My asking price is below private sale blue book value and I expect some negotiation before a sale.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forget about it man, it's all good. Got me to double check the kbb value and I ended up dropping the price by a few hundred!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Can you post pictures of the car. Include interior and engine bay shots.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Do you still have the original pcv (valve cover) and intake manifold installed? Just wondering if your check valve on the intake manifold has ever to decided to go hide and never come back. Have you always kept it stock? i.e tune - cold air intake? It would be nice to hear that an original intake manifold and pcv (valve cover) has gone that long.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope, that intake manifold was replaced under warranty a LONG time ago. I can look up the receipt later today to see how long it lasted.

This was my moms's daily driver so it's totally stock, no CAI or any 200 hp tunes.

I'll have photos once my post count hits 8, or people can PM me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.