Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Cruze Diesel, 53k miles, excellent condition. We bought this as a CPO vehicle in March of 2017 with 11k miles. Drove it home and immediately performed the Oz tune and delete. A Verano spare and jack pack has replaced the troublesome DEF tank. This vehicle has been an mpg beast routinely rewarding us with over 55 mpg on the Interstate at 70 mph, and over 60 mpg on back highways at 55 mph and below. Delete kits are getting near impossible to find for the Cruze. This one is ready to go and comes with the tuner, DPF, and DEF tank should anyone want to restore the stock emissions.

All maintenance kept up to date. New OEM tires at 42k, new battery and alternator at 48k. No rust! This is our reserve car and does not get used very much, especially since my wife bought her Grand Cherokee Ecodiesel last year. Going to let it go for someone else's use and enjoyment.

Please contact me via PM with your interest and questions. The Cruze is located in West Tennessee near Memphis. We are asking $9500 or best offer.

IMG_0310.JPG
IMG_0311.JPG
IMG_0312.JPG
IMG_0313.JPG

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
Nice, I’d jump on this in a heartbeat if I didn’t already have one.

Good luck with the sale.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts