Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great car,, From spring 2112 till last week, 90 miles 5 days a week for work,, plus family trips.
Average mileage on clock @ 135500 miles 31.8 MPG. Was a great car for the time,, but the boy's are a growing
and the leg room is shrinking. No dent's shows like 2yr old car. I Got $5500.

Then bought what appears to be it's big brother,, 2016 Impala LTZ As with the cruze, I bought use around 20,000 miles.
My payment went up 1 dollar. $306 mo 20340 out the door. Thanks for all the great info,, enthusiasm and pride in a great car.

Keep Cruzin.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Sedan

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah,, the wife said, that was fine. It is nice to help vent car, but for lowest miles,, best price,, it was not an issue. After 3 weeks of shopping all the major online car sites,, I believe I got the best deal on a silver LTZ within 200 miles of my location. overall average on first take of fuel is 26 mpg. That's with the 3.6 V6.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I went from an 07 Impala to my 16 Cruze I do miss the room it had but I like the mileage the Cruze gets

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.