Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's alive!!! 2017 1.6l diesel. Down pipe is crude but done. Will update in the next few days any drivability issues. It's a 6spd manual, egr blocked off. Dpf removed. All sensor disconnected and no check engine light. ????
PM for contact information.

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.6 L TD 9T50
48 Posts
A couple clips on YouTube would be great! A start up, WOT, and cruzing speed! (y)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am trying to have him tune out that sputter when the throttle is released. Could just be that it's cold still tho.

·
Registered
8 Posts
This is awesome and just what I have been waiting for since I bought this car. I am interested in doing this to mine as I can weld and make the downpipe. Any details on these items and the tuning would be greatly appreciated. PM me please. I have a 2018 with a manual trans that is at about 43,000 miles.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right foot and new sound has affected fuel economy greatly. Power is better but havent dynoed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Uncertain if it will work with autos. I will inquire
Afternoon. Which tuner did you use to access the e98 ecm? I have a 2018 manual and have wanted to do a full delete since day 1 (March 2018). Any direction for tuning would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Any updates on this? I am anxious to try to duplicate this. Did you use EFI Live to access the e98. Like Skrikel above I am looking forward to doing a full delete. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I used a dimsport MyGenius. It was sent to me by a guy in new Zealand. I'm trying to get it on a dyno soon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts