Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
FI Lunatic
1,379 Posts
Nice! Love the wheels....are those stock or aftermarket?

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
with a Chevy symbol?

those are nice, care to get a side pic and can you provide details on price/website?

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Looks a lot like mine, same color, didn't get the sun roof, not too much sun here, have the five spoke wheels, real easy to clean.

What really impressed me the most is your front chrome bumper license plate bracket and those nice not so tall wide plates. Even with a US on the plates. I had to pay 15 bucks for a cheap black plastic one, and advertise to the world that I am a cheese head from America's Dairyland.

Could post a photo, but ashamed to do so.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks a lot like mine, same color, didn't get the sun roof, not too much sun here, have the five spoke wheels, real easy to clean.

What really impressed me the most is your front chrome bumper license plate bracket and those nice not so tall wide plates. Even with a US on the plates. I had to pay 15 bucks for a cheap black plastic one, and advertise to the world that I am a cheese head from America's Dairyland.

Could post a photo, but ashamed to do so.
Half Americans should always have an US on there plates....lol...also thanks to you for the positive feedback. And yes, would be kewl if you also post a picture ;)

The Chevy signs on the wheels ar sepperate wheel hub caps. I just changed the ones which came with the rims.

Wish ya´ll a nice weekend.

Choose2Cruze

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful Cruze! Loving the wheels on it. Ever going to tint the tail lights?
Thanks Kermit.

I´m not sure yet. Next project will be to put a shark fin antenna (painted in the same colour as the car) on my roof. Prolly next week. I bought the one from the new buick ( GM original ) I really hope I can connect everything but this should work....I´ll let ya guys know....

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,781 Posts
Thanks Kermit.

I´m not sure yet. Next project will be to put a shark fin antenna (painted in the same colour as the car) on my roof. Prolly next week. I bought the one from the new buick ( GM original ) I really hope I can connect everything but this should work....I´ll let ya guys know....
There was recentlt a group buy for them, Visual Garage Shark Fin...

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/56-vendor-group-buy/5130-visual-garage-shark-fin-group-buy-part-2-a-8.html#post79057

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for letting me know but I already bought it and picked it up from the paint shop an hour ago. I´m not sure wether I hook it up by myself or let the Chevy dealer do it for me. Did you do this before.

ORIGINAL OPEL INSIGNIA ASTRA J NAVI HAIFISCH ANTENNE NAVI TEL | eBay

That´s the one I bought ( It´s now white ).

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Just so everyone knows, his bolt pattern is different. You have the diesel Cruze, correct? lol

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Ok, now I feel like an a55. I know one of the few guys on here from Germany had the diesel and we all wanted his wheels... lol They're nice, just not my style.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts