Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some photos of our Chevrolet Cruze 1.4 Turbo with RS package. Modern Performance’s Blog

Here are some quick photos of our Chevrolet Cruze that we are developing parts for.

So far we’ve developed a downpipe, exhaust, coilovers, intake and a few more goodies. In these photos you can see the Cruze is lowered and you can see our rear exhaust section.

This car has really improved nicely since we picked it up from the dealership. It sounds great with a really nice deep tone but not too loud. It handles amazingly well but isnt too harsh, and power has increased by nearly 20 hp at the wheels. All that, plus we get 33-35 mpg AVERAGE driving around in the city and highway.

Its surely not a high performance machine like our Cobalt SS is, but this car has shown some really nice improvement.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Now thats a nice lowered cruze. I just wish you had some bigger wheels on low profile tires to add to the whole look. But the OEM Cruze wheels still look good. Where did you get that black and chrome trim piece for your rear bumper?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Seriously??? It is part of the OEM RS package.
I haven't been keeping up with the Cruze RS. Last time i saw a RS picture it didn't have that strip or I just didn't notice it/didn't pay much attention to it, this was most likely not a production model Cruze RS. Ever since i've seen it on a couple Cruze's but now i know it's part of the Cruze OEM RS package.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Car you please weigh the stock cat back exhaust vs the cat back you're making for those of us interested in weight savings?

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
muffler looks horrid, drops looks sexy. i give it a 5/10 and say with some minor improvements it could be a 10/10 pretty easy

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Lol i was looking for the bumper i was talking about and found this

apparently a korean knockoff of the standard chevy front bumper to replace the daewoo

something like this

·
Registered
116 Posts
I like the fact that you are making parts for the Cruze, but seeing so much of the muffler makes the car look terrible. The lowering of it looks good. Also, do you have any pictures of the intake?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Not in a million years would I have that muffler hanging out like that. I love the idea of high flow exhaust but ya got to keep it looking clean.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
I must say after looking at these pics again, the muffler is an eye sore and needs be tucked up and out of sight like oem fitment. A small change would give is some class and sell more units...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts